Family Picture

Family Picture

3.29.2012

Available in Target near you...!

Welcome to my
"Which designs are in stores near you?" post...:-)
Right now I have quite a bit out there...

First three pictures are for girls size 4 and up... Designed by Disney: Jessie Collection...

This dress comes in this blue colorway and also in dark pink colorway with white/blue hearts:)

The heart is actually a lace applique and has rhinestones or studs in the light blue letters...

This cupcake has clear iridescent sequins and foil cup...

Next three are for your Infant/Toddler girls! The Little Mermaid Collection:-)

Sebastian:
Sebastian is the original sketch from Disney but I sketched the rock and bubbles, etc... Coloring was done by me...

Dare to be different tee:-) Totally original sketch by me(Anna)...;-)
Madison modeling her new shirt for Mommy!
Ariel and Flounder:
Original sketch from Disney that I colored in...

Bonus Pic: Two Saturdays ago we met up with the Mooney's who recently became the newest pass holders at Disneyland... Madison and Liam held hands enjoyed some attractions together!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I can't remember if I told you that we bought that cupcake one for a friend of ours who just turned 13, and she loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for the "Dare to be Different" t-shirt, but haven't been able to find it - even on line.

    I have a little friend - 12 years old - that I would like to get one for. Any ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello~! The Little Mermaid collection is for Infants/Toddlers so the t-shirt doesn't come in her size...:(
    You meant 12 years old not 12 months right?

    ReplyDelete