Family Picture

Family Picture

12.30.2010

Friends in NYC...

While we don't have any visual proof, Sunday we had a great time worshiping and visiting with our old congregation at Springfield Gardens...it was well worth the three trains and taxi ride it took to get there!!

Then on Tuesday Anna and I split up and she visited her old playgroup friends with Madison, while I went and visited old co-workers at my former school and then took out a few of my former players for some fun in the big city...

First Anna's pictures...
Group Shots

PlaytimeMasaki makes his move...
Awwwww...

While Madison was busy with her boyfriend, I had a great visit with my former co-workers and then took three of my former players to Dave and Busters for lunch and some game play...

Of course the first thing I always have to do is break the pop-a-shot record...
Mission accomplished..
Anna and Madison met us at Dave and Busters...

Madison wasted no time winning 150 tickets by picking the right color that a ball bounced into...
She also took the lead when the six of us raced...we came in second...
Time for goodbyes...


No comments:

Post a Comment