Family Picture

Family Picture

6.19.2009

Change of plans

So this blog was supposed to be only for my family so that they can keep up with Madison's growth from Japan but then I was thinking how this is a great way to keep a journal of Madison for ourselves and for that I should also write in English. This way Dave can participate in writing in this blog and it will be good for his side of family and our friends to be able to enjoy... another plus is that Madison's Aunt Alyson does not have to use "google translator" to try to understand what I'm writing about unless she wants a really good laugh from crazy translations that it gives:-) Dave and I tried to use them and see how close the translations are to what I'm actually writing about... Result? not so close and some of them are just wrong! and one instance dirty!
So to sum up, this blog will be Bilingual just like Madison from now on, Yay!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still going to translate the page when I need a good laugh! But I'm glad some of it is in English :)

    ReplyDelete