Family Picture

Family Picture

6.21.2009

Father's Day Fun

So I guess I will use Father's Day to make my first post into Madison's blog...it was a nice day...Anna let me sleep mega long as Madison and I were still in bed around noon and Anna went and got the goods for the cake and barbecue...I finally got going around 2pm I think and was able to put the steaks on the grill between the rain drops...Anna also forgot to tell you about the card she got me...It was Homer Simpson telling Lisa to have a donut and Lisa saying she felt like fruit and Homer saying purple is a fruit and then the tagline said "Being a Dad is a big responsibility...you have to know what is what and what can sort of pass for what..." that is a little over my head...but the Homer voice is funny :-) Then the guys came, which they threatened to do Friday, but I didn't think they would follow through...and they brought thoughtful cards and we enjoyed our dinner, loved our cake and played some video games. Now it is almost 11pm and we are waiting for Madison to wake up so we can give her a bath and then ask her to go back to sleep...that should be interesting!! So to make a long story short...I like Father's Day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment