Family Picture

Family Picture

10.05.2009

Will you be my fan!?/読者になって!

It's been at least 5 1/2 months since this blog came into this world and the records show that we have a good number of readers interested in following Madison's life...yet there are only 3 actual fans recorded... We've heard that some of you may be interested in becoming a fan but don't know how, well it's your lucky day! (And Madison's Aunt Alyson, a blog pro said begging helps so we are giving that a shot too :-)
このブログを初めて5ヶ月半も立ちました。たくさんの家族や友達が読んでくれてるのにも関わらず正式な読者の一員になってくれたのはたったの3人... 読者になりたくてもその仕方が分からないあなた、今日はあなたのラッキーデーです!(マディソンのおばさんアリソンによるとせがむのが良いって:)

You can follow these simple steps and by the time you close this page you will have become a Fan!! So here we go! and don't worry I have posted some of Madison's cutest bonus pics at the end...:-) but no scrolling down without following the steps!
下に書いてある方法に従ってマディソンのファンに!大丈夫、ちゃんとご褒美にマディソンのとっても可愛いボーナス写真を最後に載せてあるからね:)ズルしちゃだめだよ!

Step 1: Scroll down to the Fans section which is about halfway down the page on the right.
ステップ1:右側の真ん中編にあるファンの枠へ行く。
Step 2: Sign in using your Google, Yahoo or AIM account...don't have one then click on the link at the bottom to create a free account...believe us it is worth it :-)
ステップ2:グーグル、ヤフーの会員の人はそれを使って...
Step 3: I think that should do it!!!
ステップ3:終了!!!



10 comments:

  1. Oh my heck, I wasn't a fan! But now I am. But wait... you're not a fan of Lily. Uh oh!!

    I like the criminal mastermind binky picture. It looks like you're about to take over the world... or a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are not Lily's fan!? Oh no!! I was sure we are one of your dominions!! I promise this will be taken care of right away!!
    and thanks for joining our page;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I was your 2nd fan... beat out only by G-ma Klein... which really shouldn't count because I'm pretty sure either you guys or Alyson signed her up.

    So really, I'm your #1 fan... which means I should get some sort of prize. That's all I'm sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually James Anna's college friend Shelley smoked you both...we gave her $1000 for being Madison's first fan...tough break for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's Chellie...sorry Chellie!!! And if you haven't received your payment yet it must be lost in the mail...be patient :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No matter where I came in as far as a fan, Grandmas are always their grandchildrens' Number 1 fan. No payment needed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo Hoo!! I'm an official fan! Love the new pics - especially Dave and Madison. So cute :) Gotta go. I think Lily needs another fan on her blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I may put in my 2 cents...

    By sheer volume of comments I would argue that I am, in fact, your biggest fan. And payment IS needed. I take cash or check :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't argue with that Alyson...the check's in the mail...please don't cash it before the 31st :-)

    ReplyDelete