Family Picture

Family Picture

7.01.2009

Two Months

Madison has chosen to sleep away her two month birthday so I thought I would show today's picture of the day...it is a little dark (hint: tilt your computer screen towards you and the picture gets lighter warning: if you have a desktop tilting may be dangerous) because right after it she threw-up (is that how you spell threw-up, looks weird) and so I had to clean her up instead of taking more pictures...you see we first went down to the basement to have tummy time and she lifted her neck so well and for so long...so I decided that would make a good picture of the day so we came back upstairs, had a little to eat and then me, not being the patient one, put her right back down on her belly and while she did lift her head for me it came at a price :-)

せっかくの2ヶ月誕生日にぐっすり寝っちゃってるマディソン...今日の写真はこれ!ちょっと暗いけど角度に寄って見やすくなります。この写真を撮ったすぐ後に吐いちゃったから写真撮影は中止!朝首を持ち上げる練習をしてる時に良くできたから、少しミルクを飲んだ後に今日の写真を撮ろうともう一回練習!でも、もう少し消化するまで待っててあげればよかったのに待ちきれずにお腹に圧迫を...


Madison woke up so we read Cat in the Hat, which by the way is insanely long...I think Dr. Suess must have been before the sequel craze because the Things that enter in the middle of the book could have been a sequel to the Cat in the Hat instead of part of the same ridiculously long book for little kids attention spans. Anyways, after our feeding and reading (Dr. Suess watch out) I put her to work showing off her two-month old neck strength!! So if you have five minutes to spend watching our little one push through the pain I tell you you won't be disappointed as she gets stronger as the time goes by and ends with a flourish of neck strength you have got to see to believe!! (editor's note: apparently a five minute video is a little too long as it has been three hours and the video hasn't uploaded, so I shall have to hit stop and see if I can figure out how to shorten the video to just include the very exciting conclusion.)

(この部分はちょっと訳すのが難しいので簡単にまとめると...)
マディソンの目が覚めた後こっちで人気のある本を読んだんだけどなんでこんなに長いんだろー。こんなに長い集中力のある子いない気がする。とにかく、本を読んでご飯を食べた後また首の練習... マディソンはがんばりやだ:−)このビデオは5分と少し長いけどマディソンのがんばって首を持ち上げている姿がとっても誇らしい!時間がある時に見てみてください。後悔しません:)

P.S. Madison would like to thank her aunt and uncle for their two-month birthday wishes and her first (and only) fan Chellie!! Yea Chellie! I am sure people were just scared to be the first fan so now the fans will just start rolling in :-)

P.S.S. Madison requests you keep her in your prayers as tomorrow she gets her vaccinations.

2 comments:

  1. Lily was a serial tummy-time puker. She was kind of a serial puker in general, but especially during tummy time.

    Have infant Tylenol on hand for Madison. It always helped Lily and (BONUS) kind of makes her sleep a lot.

    It won't be long before you have all the Dr. Seuss books memorized. My dad called me Soggy Muff half my life because of the story of Too Many Daves (it's in the Sneeches book).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I can be the first fan! Sounds like things are going well. Let us know if you ever come back to Oklahoma, we would love to see little Madison in person.

    ReplyDelete