Family Picture

Family Picture

7.14.2009

Could you would you with a goat?

Today we added to our books...won't you please take a look.
Anna purchased some Japanese ones...while David finds Dr. Seuss a lot of fun.

Madison was not always happy...She needed to take a nappy.
After waking up, she got upset...then her eyes, began to get wet.

We also tried out our baby carry...Madison didn't find it scary.
We took it to the grocery store...I was afraid she would fall on the floor!

It is now 9:30 and both my girls are sleeping,
Anna is exhausted with the hours she is keeping.

So that was our day, not much to say...
tomorrow the gym, wish we could go for a swim!!

3 comments:

  1. Are you going to take Madison swimming? I think Lily was about 5 months the first time I swam with her, and she kind of liked it, but hated the sun in her eyes (we were in my grandparents outdoor pool.) But now she LOVES swimming. Do you have the story of Too Many Daves in there? I thought you might take a special interest in that story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are going to wait until closer to 6 months as well...that is why I am bummed we can't go swimming, but we did get our UV protected tent today so I think we are still going to introduce the ocean, but not the water part of the ocean...I do not have Too Many Dave's yet, nor have I seen it, but rest assured I will be looking it up tonight!!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked it up and it is part of The Sneetches and Other Stories which is part of my compilation book so I do have it!! Madison and I are so reading that tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete