Family Picture

Family Picture

6.02.2010

Best Play Area Ever!!

Today(Tuesday) was a nice day so I decided to go for a walk and head toward a little shopping center we have attached to a train station... Yes we live really close to the train station so it was really convenient to get to high school growing up:-) Anyways, I decided to ask my g-ma if she wanted to walk with us so we took a long three steps to her door and asked if she wants to come...

She said sure so off we went taking a newly renovated nice path to the station, really lovely! I was really excited to find a clothing store for Madison... And a lot of things they had are super cute! G-ma offered to pay so I took her up on her offer when I realized I was not going to win this argument! Thank you great-grand ma!

After shopping we went up to the 3rd floor because my parents told me that they have a play area for kids so I thought I would check it out since we may want to use it while we are here... Wow, I didn't know what to say! From now on they shouldn't just say play area but something like Best Play Area Ever! I didn't get any pictures this time but will be sure to take some next time we come back, but this place was all the moms' dreams in one except that it doesn't have a pool... They have certified teachers that are managing the place and offer different activities for the kids and moms that come there... And the best thing about this place is that it's FREE! I just had to pay $1 to get a member card which I gladly paid. When we got there they were just finishing up a group exercise dance which they do at 11:00am and 3:00pm everyday then one of the teachers started to read a book to kids who were interested in their main play area. We got a tour of the place once we signed up and I was blown away to find out so many play areas they have there... They have one main large area that they use for different activities, book reading area, eating area with a fridge and microwave, dress up area, napping area, baby area(only age 0~2), and last but not least gymnastics area! They have lockers for moms to put their bags in and of course the shoe shelves:-) One of the great things being back here is that I never have to worry about dirty floors, why can't all the houses in the states be like that!?

Anyhow, we didn't stay there too long since we really didn't come prepared and g-ma was there but the short time that we were there Madison had a blast and even made some new friends:-) I'm guessing we will be back next Tuesday for some hand painting experience!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a really neat place. Is it a service that the shopping area provides for free just so that people will shop more? Can you leave your kids there and go shop? That seems like a smart service so that people will stay longer and buy more stuff. The malls around here have play areas, but you have to pay for the service. Not as much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete