Family Picture

Family Picture

6.01.2010

Lunch with sisters...

On Monday Asuka was able to take a day off which is very rare doing what she does so we met up with Sayaka and Kouki for lunch at a restaurant that carries only egg dishes and desserts... It was perfect because Dave thinks he can't eat eggs so he would have freaked out and be just drinking water:-) They have a huge chicken farm and their eggs are so good! What they are famous for is "Omlette Rice" which is an Omlette that is over Pilaf of some sort with heavy beef stock stew sauce, seasonal vegetable tomato sauce, etc... Don't worry, I took pictures!

I ordered the Omlette Rice with half beef stew sauce and half seasonal veggie tomato sauce... It was lunch time so of course my favorite, lunch menu option! It came with a yummy salad and soup then a custard pudding dessert in a cute egg shell.




Oh I forgot to mention that while waiting for food Madison was playing with one of those small cute chick porcelin figurines and at one point decided that she wants to work on her throwing skills she's been getting really good lately so she did and unfortunately one of the chick will never be able to entertain another customer again...

By the end of the meal we were all egg-ttacked and didn't feel like trying other egg desserts that they had like cream puffs, soft serve, cheese cake, rolled cake, etc... but I'm sure I will be back again probably with my mom so no worries!


1 comment:

  1. That sounds kind of weird, but still yummy to have a place that serves only egg dishes. The only egg dessert I know of is flan... but I suppose any custard is kind of egg-based and would work. Hmm... now I'm hungry for an omelet and some creme brulee... :)

    ReplyDelete