Family Picture

Family Picture

6.06.2010

A reunion and A playgroup...

Surprise!! Asuka was able to come home last night after her investigation/autopsy... We were really glad to see her and Madison even stayed up until Asuka came through the front door at 9:15pm:-) then Madison and I of course passed out...


Well, today I got to see my friends from Elementary/Middle School/High School that I haven't seen in a while... Since most them have been married and have small kids it turned out to be a great playgroup for Madison:-) Unfortunately, I forgot my camera in the car so I didn't get to take many pictures, but we had a great time and the time went by so fast I couldn't believe it was time for us to leave and go spend some time with Aunt Asuka...


What I realized though is that those low level tables that we see a lot in Japan are absolutely a nightmare for moms like me because Madison just could not leave things that were on it alone so after so many attempts to clear everything off the table she finally succeeded right at the end to spill my coffee all over it!! Grrrrrrr!!!


Well I really appreciate Manami's(Host) hospitality today and am really glad that our kids got to meet one another:-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that the USA has at least one advantage over Japan... even if it is just tall tables! Ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Madison is getting to meet lots of people outside of your family. So glad that Asuka was able to get some time off from her busy schedule.

    ReplyDelete