Family Picture

Family Picture

6.03.2010

Same Birthday...

On Thursday we met up with Sayaka and Kouki for lunch at a near by park... It's about a 15 minute walk from my parents' house and it was just such nice weather to be out in. When we got there Sayaka and Kouki were not there yet and I didn't have the time so I asked a mom that was there, well she had a baby boy with her and how he was walking looked similar to Madison so I asked her for his age and she said 13 month... so I said my daughter is 13 month also, she was born May 1st... You know where I'm going right? She then told me his birthday is also May 1st!! How crazy!! Madison's first same exact birthday baby!! Well maybe half exact birthday when you have to think about the time differences but no biggie, it was just cool!


That's when Sayaka and Kouki showed up with lunch so we went our separate way but I do believe I got a picture of him for the record... just right before Madison took a bad bouncy fall on her face in front of me!


After lunch Kouki played in the fake stream while Madison watched and headed out to Uniqlo for Madison and me! I got to find some cute leggings and a simple cute hoddie of which I'm gonna decorate later for Madison so all in all it was a pretty nice day...



1 comment:

  1. That's cool to meet a birthday twin half a world away! The only birthday twins I know for Lily were the ones born in the hospital when she was. But I don't exactly "know" them.

    ReplyDelete