Family Picture

Family Picture

6.05.2010

Walking around Suwa Lake...

This weekend is shaping up to be a bit more quiet weekend than we expected... Well we knew Dad will be away this weekend on a trip and we were hoping Asuka will able to come home for the weekend but since her job requires her to be flexible and because of unfortunate house fire and two dead bodies she could not come hang out with us... So g-ma is getting some quality time alone with her g-daughter which I'm sure she is happy to have and I'm getting some quality time in front of the computer writing in our blog...

Only few people know this but about five years ago my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer... Then she quickly had to have a surgery which was to remove the entire right side breast. Since then she has been going through treatments and regularly scheduled check ups. I am so excited that the treatment is almost over and hopefully she will be able to say good bye to her breast cancer forever:-) Today she went in for her check up(CT scan) so we tagged along which I was so glad to do since this was my first time to be able to go with her for her fighting cancer visit...

We were done within an hour and we decided to go and walk along Suwa Lake for a change... After lunch we parked by the lake and got to take some group pictures by a bunch of statues that have been there like forever... I still remember seeing and playing with them when I was so little! As we strolled along we saw so many families with their little kids...it made me miss Dave and remember the times we have strolled along in Central Park.






**Bonus Pic added by Dave of Anna and Madison talking to me on the phone:


No comments:

Post a Comment